17 ( +1 | -1 )
please look at this game andshare your thoughts with me board #683216
10 ( +1 | -1 )
and so what?
Your opponent played simply stupid and some of your moves wasn't the best too.
3 ( +1 | -1 )
I liked that checkmate at the end.
33 ( +1 | -1 )
I really think that was uncalled for... I believe he is looking for constructive criticism and encouragement for his win.
Why don't you actually analyze the game and provide suggestions as to what might have been done (on both sides, not just white's) to play better? These are the kind of suggestions that helps to improve play.
47 ( +1 | -1 )
Small mistake in the opening
A neat little trick to consider after 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 ...
f6 is a bad move at this point, because it opens the h5-e8 diagonal to the king, leading to ...
3. Nxe5! fxe5 white sacs the Knight
4. Qh5+ g6 white's Queen makes a quick entrance
5. Qxe5+ (Qe7 or Be7 or Ne7)
6. Qxh8 and white's up a rook
Usually, white can just thrash around in the kingside, picking up pawns. In the end white will probably need to trade queens, but will still be up material.
51 ( +1 | -1 )
A counter-trick to your trick: after 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 f6 3.Nxe5 (which hardly deserves a "!"), black can play 3...Qe7 - and after the white knight retreats, win back the pawn with Qxe4+.
Note that white cannot respond to that with 4.Qh5+ because he'll lose a knight for nothing:
4.Qh5+ g6 5.Nxg6 Qxe4+ 6.Be2 Qxg6
So 2...f6 doesn't have an immediate refutation, but it's still a bad move positionally because it weakens black's king position and takes away a good spot from the g8-knight.
27 ( +1 | -1 )
I like to play 3. Bc4 and keep the Nxe5 as a strong threat, a bit like in this game where f6 was played but there was a different move order...
38 ( +1 | -1 )
3. Nxe5 is much better than 3. Bc4, as it practically wins outright. True, Black can play 3... Qe7, but the awkward position of his queen is usually more than enough to give white an advantage. For example, 4. Nf3 d5 5. d3 dxe4 6. dxe4 Qxe4+ 7. Be2 Bf5 8. Nd4! Bh3 9. Nb5 Na6 10. N1c3 Bb4 11. Bd2 Qc6 12. Bf3 Qe6+ 13. Be3+- (Black can improve, but is still at a disadvantage). However, in the game move order, with ...d6 before ...f6, there is no such trick.
12 ( +1 | -1 )
thank you all...
for the feedback and please keep it coming and i would very much appreciate an analisys of the game after the move 19
8 ( +1 | -1 )
It was enough for me to look all the moves for getting clear that that is low class
12 ( +1 | -1 )
thanks for the constructive contributions so far.
if you've nothing to tell, stay out of these type of discusions.
thanks in advance.
11 ( +1 | -1 )
i would be more than delighted to taste your high class chess,if you dare challenge me
45 ( +1 | -1 )
I agree with mormel12 about werwolf
Why to waste time to post such comments? Those posts were no help to anyone.
Sometimes I wish there was the +1/-1 Forum rating feature...